Select Page

Agra auctioneer performs well in SA

Fanie Cronjé

Fanie Cronjé

Agra livestock auctioneer, Fanie Cronjé again performed exceptionally well in the Veeplaas/Toyota SA Auctioneer competition end of April at the Bloemfontein Show, coming a close second amongst eleven competitors in the junior class.
The evaluation of the competitors is done in three categories: stock judging, counting 20% of the total score; subject knowledge where they test the auctioneer’s knowledge of auction procedures and rules as well as articles from the South African Consumer Law relevant to auctions, counting 30%, and the actual auctioneering skills which make up the other 50% of the total score. Auctioneers could compete in junior, open and aspirant classes.

Cronjé , who has been part of the Agra livestock team since February 2012, scored 92% in the stock judging category, 100% in the category of theoretical knowledge and 77% with his auctioneering skills, totaling 89.67%.
This places him in second place, close to the winner Andre van Zyl from CMW Elite, an auctioneer with 5 years experience, who achieved a total score of 91%.
Fanie’s performance earned him a place in the South African team to participate in a Young Auctioneers Competition against Australia and New Zealand during the Beef Australia Expo in Rockhampton, Australia, 4-9 May 2015.

About The Author

Windhoek – Flat to let near central business district

One Bedroom flat for single tenant

Separate bedroom, separate bathroom, combined kitchen and lounge

Secure yard with one inside parking bay

Parking bay under shade netting

Walking distance from the CBD

One block away from Wernhil Shopping Mall

Quiet street – G4S security

Water included, electricity excluded

Monthly rent: N$5408.00 excluding electricity

Deposit: N$2600

Available immediately

To view please contact Mrs Don Camm

Tel: 061 221925