Guest Contributor | Oct 14, 2021 | 0
Intelligence Transfer Centre to host 8th Annual Procurement Conference on 1 and 2 December 2021 at Safari Court Hotel in Windhoek
Conference organiser, Intelligence Transfer said “the objective of this conference is to provide a platform for industry stakeholders to discuss pertinent issues within procurement structures such as ensuring accountability and transparency in the public sector.”
Furthermore, a focal point will be to dissect new regulations to ensure bidders comply with the laws as part of their contractual obligations.
Key issues that will be addressed comprise the following:
* Establishing the urgent need to recalibrate the roll out of public procurement system;
* Monitoring and evaluation of procurement structures: Lessons learnt;
* Identifying the pressure put on the integrity of public procurement systems by the pandemic;
* Analysing how digitalisation can be achieved in the public procurement sector;
* Addressing challenges facing procurement professionals in developing economies;
* Mitigating supply chain risk; and
* Identifying disruptions in procurement.
Diarise the above dates and be part of this annual objective platform as a delegate, speaker or sponsor. To register contact: [email protected]
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities contact Yashik on [email protected]