Guest Contributor | Mar 20, 2018 | 0
Delivering healthcare services through IT – Healthcare Summit around the corner
The 3rd edition of the Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa 2017 is set to take place on 29 and 30 August at Vodacom World in Midrand, Johannesburg.
The two-day event will feature provocative panel discussions, interactive roundtable discussions and a roster of thought-leading, incisive speakers. The Summit will tackle topics such as robotics, electronic health records and delivering personalised healthcare, artificial intelligence, IoT in healthcare, healthcare policy, telemedicine advances and the future of healthcare in Africa.
Delegates attending this event will include CxOs, administrators, heads of technology, policy makers and key stakeholders from public and private hospitals, clinics, hospices, technology solution providers, as well as health-tech entrepreneurs and academics.
According to the organisers there are 5 reasons why one should be part of Healthcare Innovation Summit Africa:
1. Learn about the latest innovative solutions in the healthcare sector.
2. Hear from Health-Tech entrepreneurs and policy makers from the continent.
3. Explore developments in the use of technology in the healthcare sector.
4. Hear from successful organisations that have implemented game-changing health-tech solutions.
5. Enjoy an unparalleled networking platform and secure new opportunities and partners.
Meanwhile the key topics will include, Developing a Digital Transformation Strategy for your Healthcare Facility, How Practical is Robotic Healthcare within the African Context?, Will doctors become obsolete?, Delivering personalised healthcare with the power of IoT, Role of Big Data, Predictive Analytics and Cognitive support in healthcare, Healthcare IT Leaders Forum and Driving Down the Total Cost of Care with Technology.